Greta Spradling is creative thinker and strategic planner with a wide variety of technical skills. Greta has worked the majority of her career in Higher Education. She began as a multimedia producer for a TV station. Her corporate career includes working as a training specialist in home office of a large insurance agency. Education lead her to teach web programming, serve as a division director, and lead faculty training in instruction design. Most recently she has worked on eLearning projects for three Texas Universities. Greta brings more than 26 years of marketing, eLearning, and multimedia experience to her consulting business.
Greta is highly skilled in Articulate, Camtasia, Blackboard, LMS administration, eLearning, WordPress, and remains current new technology. She brings her experience as a consultant at iMarketBrand.com.
- Wrote the curriculum for the Webmaster Program at Texas State Technical College and served as the Department Chair, she taught web design classes.
- Division Director for 14 computer department on the TSTC Waco Campus.
- Facilitated training workshops, certification programs, and developed training materials for Texas A&M University and the Texas Farm Bureau Insurance Agency.
- Served as the Executive Assistant to the Provost at Texas A&M University Commerce with oversight to a number of projects including the implementation of House Bill guidelines.
- Developed 17 corporate education, online training courses with the University of Texas at Arlington.
- Developed eLearning courses for the University of Texas at Dallas and marketed Executive Education programs.
Contact Greta Spradling, Internet Communications Consultant at iMarketBrand.com